|Job Skills||Essential Skills and Experience|
· Professional experience in the Information Technology space
· Knowledge of Information Security and Privacy-related regulatory requirements
· Strong knowledge of information systems security concepts and current information security trends and practices.
· Knowledge of network communication protocols and methods
· Experience with security tools – scanners, penetration/vulnerability assessment, hacking
In fulfillment of these responsibilities, the candidate should have a thorough knowledge of the following:
· The Information Security Analyst must have knowledge of security governance, systems, and tools used in Windows environments.
· Common attack vectors and current significant security risks in the Financial Sector.
· Demonstrated and strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Direct experience supporting and evaluating Information Technology solutions – configuration management, practical implementation, and patch management.
· Excellent communications skills including in-person, in writing, email and speaking to others.